Returning to this web site?
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
Is this your first time here?
Hi! ONLY students, staff, tutors and volunteers are allowed access to Mercy Learning Center's online classes.
For full access to all courses you'll need to take a minute to request a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
1. Fill in the Request Account form with your details.
2. The system administrator will be notified of your request.
3. The administrator will notify you by email when your new account has been confirmed.
4. Use the username and password you selected to log in to the system.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
6. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.